At Good-Loop, we believe that parents - male and female - share the right to be there in the earliest stages of life.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment to everyone, including those of our employees who are expectant or new parents. We are also committed to being an inclusive employer, so offer equal parental leave to men and women, regardless of job title or geography.
Parental leave policy:
- Staff must work with the company for 9 months before the arrival of their child to qualify for extra benefits beyond the statutory ones. That said, new staff who expect a child can raise the matter with management, and we will handle it on a case-by-case basis at the company's discretion.
- You should have enough time to take care of your baby and yourself. So all new parents (birth, adoptive or foster) at Good-Loop are encouraged to take 4 months of fully paid leave.
- When you are ready to return, we operate a 'Gradual Return to Work', where employees work half-time, with full-time pay, to ease them back into their work routine. The company is also open to exploring a switch to part-time.
- These benefits can be utilized for up to one year after the arrival of the child and can be split up, as needed.
- Full pay does not necessarily include commission or discretionary bonuses.
- Staff also have statutory maternity/paternity leave rights - e.g. staff can take upto a year off, with the right to return.