Good-Loop is a place where people can fulfil their potential. This is an informal list of the benefits for Good-Loop staff -- see the specific policy documents or ask your manager for more information.
- Staff-elected board member. Each year at the AGM, the staff elect a representative to the board.
- Pension is 5% employee and 3% employer.
- Equity options: All staff get a fair slice of company equity, with an annual distribution of 1.5% of shares at the AGM.
- Revenue share: All staff get a share of campaign profits (see commission policy for details).
- Bike-to-work scheme.
- Volunteering policy: You can do some volunteer work on company time.
- Emergency and Legal Aid Fund of £200 per year to help any staff member in trouble.
- 28 days leave by default for full-time workers (pro-rata for Part-Time)
- ...Plus a loyalty bonus: 1 week extra paid leave after 3 years of service, and every year afterwards. And a one-off super holiday of 3 weeks extra paid leave after 5 years of service.
- Personal budgets: We should work together to make Good-Loop a great place to work. So every staff member has a monthly budget (default: £50) to spend as they see fit on things that improve the company.
- Childcare vouchers.
- We support flexible working. Our policy is to hire good people, then the company should adjust to fit the person, not the other way round. Talk to your manager about your needs.
- Training - tailored on a 1-to-1 basis.
- Job reviews include looking at your needs (job satisfaction, workplace needs, and wider personal goals).
- Free tea, coffee, and milk at work, obviously.
- Meaningful work! Your job has a real positive impact on the world.
If you have ideas for making Good-Loop a better place to work -- please say so.
- Weekly team lunches on Thursday.
- Friday 5pm beer o'clock.
See also the wiki article: https://wiki.good-loop.com/index.php?title=Good-Loop_Staff_Equity_%26_Employment_Policies